Monday, March 30, 2009

The Goal and Basic Background Information

Finding employment as a Medical Sales Associate.

My experiences and lessons learned while seeking a medical sales job with a recognized company.

I intend to share with you along the way as I walk through or hopefully sprint through the process of getting hired.

Listed below are some of my background bullet points.

1.I have completed and passed the RMSR Medical Sales program and examination.
2.I also have a bachelor’s degree which is required by many companies.
3.In addition, B2B sales experience is often a requirement which I have as well.
4.Networking: Many members in my family are in the health care community or in medical sales. In addition, I have lived in my community for 30 years.
5. Other certifications: MCP and A+ certified in computer technology, CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)

Lets get it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment